A2D intro to the iMusician forum scene ๐Ÿ‘‹ enter in my club

Hello :wave:,

Iโ€™m A2D ; my target is to stream music, vibes, in the ears to make the nights and days hits. I strongly believe that will make you good memories.

:point_down: Kick-start your day my new EP โ€œLIVEโ€ - is out :point_down:

[A2D | Spotify]

The albums, EP and singles, I published are really done with the team of iMusician. I thanks them to make my musical dream come true.

I give 5 :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: to all the members of this community.

6 Likes

Genuinely kick-starting my day with โ€œLiveโ€ whjilst out on the gravel bike thanks for that!

S

3 Likes

Have a good trip :headphones: :man_mountain_biking: @SimonG !

Thanks for sharing @A2D :headphones:

Loving the EP and just added โ€˜Foreverโ€™ to our iโ€™M Electronic playlist here

Feel free to share it tomorrow in our Fresh Release Fridays thread here where we select artists for features on the iMusician Show :tv:

1 Like

Thanks @Nicolas.Admin for adding my song to your playlist, I will hear it immediately !

A link with photos I made to visually add feeling to my sounds https://www.flickr.com/people/hello_dj_tgv/ :palm_tree:

2 Likes
1 Like

:headphones: :level_slider: :control_knobs:

Click on A2D

On TikTok now link TikTok :headphones: :ok_hand:

:boom: Yeah! today graduated and certified by Musixmatch with 93% :champagne:

:champagne: Nice! Lyrics all synced?

1 Like

@SimonG I just synced the first one for this song and waiting impatiently that it will be displayed on Spotify :notes:

Now @SimonG synced in Spotify :speech_balloon: and French translation done too !

2 Likes

:point_down: On the iMusician Show 14 :100:

iMusician Show 14 || Vinyl Pressing Plants & Univers-Ils

Make some noise and share it, they are great :+1:

1 Like

:eyes: Soon news will be available, like, follow, and share @A2D on Spotify to be aware :notes: !

On other platforms too (with the help of iMusician) :boom: :hot_pepper:

1 Like

Did you get an Artist Hub? The link can be shared almost immediately as it does both pre-save and post release on one link >> funky :slight_smile:

But already following you on Spotify :smiley:

1 Like

@SimonG good to know that funky business but when I try to create an Artist Hub - it says pre-save is only available if Spotify and Deezer are selected. In my case the first step of my next release is only Beatport :wink: and after a while a new push to the other platforms. For sure, I will try this Artist Hub then.

Great that you follow me on Spotify :clap:

Sit down a new single is coming soon

A2D Dance Cover Canvas

1 Like

You know youโ€™re right, Spotify and Deezer are the only ones to support pre-saveโ€ฆ My bad! Keep your focused strategy, letโ€™s see how this goes!

Loving the photo also, nice beach - where is this?

1 Like

@SimonG it is done in Spain, view on the Mediterranean :ocean:

1 Like

On the radio too :muscle: :headphones: :+1:

1 Like

@SimonG and the great forum community ! It is delivered.

Soon, presented at next Friday releases for 16/09/2022 :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Stay tuned :headphones: :palm_tree:

2 Likes