Community Playlist Competition [Round 2] [CLOSED]

Hey all!

Happy to introduce the [official] iMusician Community Playlist competition, this is round 2 (see round 1’s submissions and playlist here

VOTING IS OPEN UNTIL 4TH MAY

Submissions for Round 3 will open soon (thread is re-opened to allow feedback / compliments on tracks but please don’t submit to this thread).

Playlist for Round 2 is here:

0 voters

FYI: I have created a “Community Playlist Archive” that will be updated with all submissions after each round of voting:

Congratulations to @Azur for being Round 1’s winner with Nightclub

5 Likes

Latin Legs by Marc Lezwijn
Favorite song by listeners besides some Christmas tunes :grinning:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Great! Here you go:

5 Likes

Hi :wave:

This is for round 2

4 Likes

Let’s Go! :grin::sunglasses::v:“Zona“ featuring Italian Rap Artist „LA PLATA“ :muscle:

4 Likes

then I’ll submit this track, a cover of Rodrigo y Gabriela’s Soundmaker I did with another formation (nylon & steel) a while ago :blush:

4 Likes

My song already made it to playlist [1] but visibility is visibility I guess

4 Likes

Bonne chance à tout le monde ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Be careful as it says: “Please do not submit tracks that were submitted to Round 1”
I think you submitted the same. You should change it :wink:

2 Likes

A non-instrumental one with backing vocals by my talented daughter. “Emotions”
Got a special award even by HOFA for this one :grin:

7 Likes

@marclez Excuse my ignorance, who are HOFA?

• HOFA-Studios is one of the largest and most renowned recording studios in Germany, the HOFA-Studios stand for first-class studio productions at surprisingly low prices.
  • HOFA-Media duplicates CDs and DVDs in any quantity. Further services such as graphics & design, e-commerce, warehousing, logistics and distribution are available in-house.
  • HOFA-College offers state-certified correspondence courses with online campus and studio workshops for beginners and advanced students. These courses are designed for those interested in recording, mixing and music production.
  • HOFA-Akustik develops and sells bass traps, absorbers, diffusers, mobile walls and acoustic curtains for optimal room acoustics. The professional and inexpensive acoustic modules are used in recording studios as well as in concert halls, rehearsal rooms and home cinemas.
  • HOFA-Plugins produces extraordinary audio tools, designed to make working in the studio easier. The IQ-Series plugins, CD and DDP software and free 4U series are groundbreaking and easy-to-understand tools for better and faster results.
2 Likes

I am truly enlightened now - thanks muchly :pray:

:grinning: happy to help

1 Like

For this community playlist competition, I would like to submit ‘Simulation’ from my most recent album, Extraordinary Escapade.

It’s a very fun track with emphasis on synthesised instruments, and it’s really catchy!

5 Likes
5 Likes

A brother & and a sister for a calm pop song talking about finding one’s place in this new world ! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi! we are Mailand Scope, an electrofunk duo!! I hope you like one of our latest song!

5 Likes