Here is my track:

enjoy, goodluck to all!

2 Likes

:loud_sound:

2 Likes

Evil Robo Rave is the first track in the RAVE series from Hebbe B
the next track “Out Raver” is from the major label
Golden Factory Records Released
Then at least one track per month called Rave follows, (by IMusician)
of course, to the Raven,
have fun

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

2 minutes before closing :alarm_clock:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Voting is now OPEN

Voting is open until Thursday 18th May. The winner will be announced the next day. Who wins? Well - it’s up to YOU to vote!

“Community?” Playlist

Please all remember that this playlist is here so that we, as independent artists, can support each other by listening to all of the tracks, add them as favourites if you like them or you can leave feedback for a specific track in the #connect:community-playlist category. I have definitely found some new favourites this week!

Submissions for round 4 will open on Friday 19th May Please don’t post any submissions here for Round 2

Click this link to vote!

(we had too many submissions to use the poll feature on the community!)

Reminder - you can only vote ONCE (multiple voters will be removed)

Don’t forget to hit that :green_heart: to follow the playlist!

9 Likes

Thanks to all

2 Likes

Haha, I can’t imagine anyone listening all to over 200 tracks, but I’ll definitely be sharing the playlist.
to all good LUCK

3 Likes

I have :+1:

Took 3 days of determined listening but we also had a BBQ (me, @Lucas @antonio and @Nicholas ) and listened on random for 4 hours solid with the only interruption being some spicy chicken wings, have added at least 10 favourites so far and listening again today on this grey day whilst cleaning all the windows :sponge: :window: some really great tracks.in this list, I encourage you all to complete the list… Throw me a :sponge: if you’ve managed to complete the challenge :smile:

REMINDER: VOTE HERE UNTIL THURSDAY 18TH MAY

7 Likes

And the winner is…

@Dufonk with Dance Like I am Watching You

:clap: :clap: :clap: :champagne: :champagne: :musical_note:

Congratulations 5EUR promo credit is in your account and you get the coveted :trophy: added to your community profile :wink:

Thanks everyone for your submissions. Round 4 will open soon, but we’re making some edits to how we run the community playlist to make it a better experience for everyone.

7 Likes