Date de sortie

Bonjour, avec l’abonnement free, Imusician mettra en ligne la sortie 30 jours après le paiement. Est-ce réellement fiable ? ou y’ a t’il un moyen/une manipulation possible pour choisir précisément sa date de sortie sans payer d’abonnement ? Merci,

hi @axdem, I’ll foreward your question to @Maurizio

2 Likes

Hello @axdem,

Without a paid subscription, the release date will be automatically set to 1 month in the future. The final release date is calculated based on the day the release has been paid for (not on the day the release has been uploaded).

Example:

1. Your release is ready on August 6, 2023 and you pay on the same day. The release date will be September 6, 2023.
  2. Your release is ready on August 6, 2023 and you pay on August 10th. The release date will be September 10, 2023.

If you want to choose a specific date you have to subscribe to either Amplify or Amplify+.
What you can do, though, is consider subscribing for 1 month, so you have all the features you want (including selecting the release date). You can then choose to renew the subscription if you like, or just switch back to the free plan.

Here you can find the prices for each subscription.

If you then like any subscription, we just pitched a summer promo (here the details) to have a yearly discounted price.

I hope my answer was clear enough. If not, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You ! @Maurizio

2 Likes

Si je choisis donc de prendre l’abonnement Amplify pour un an, le jour oû je voudrais revenir à l’abonnement free est ce que ma sortie sera bien gardée ? Et est ce que si la sortie est sur Apple Music elle restera dessus mais après mon désabonnement ?
Merci pour vos réponses, Cordialement

2 Likes

Once it is there, no one can get it down from the stores… I mean, no one but you :wink:

If you downgrade to the free plan for any given reason, the only thing that changes will be the commission (10% with the Free plan, 5% with Amplify, 0% with Amplify+).

2 Likes

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: @Maurizio Have a great day !

3 Likes

Und falls du das Jahresabo in den nächsten zwei Wochen abschließen solltest, haben wir aktuell eine 30% Rabattaktion! :blush: —> Limited Time Only: Save Over 30% on Yearly Plans!

2 Likes