Do you Support 16-bit 44.1KHz Wav

Do you support 16-bit 44.1KHz Wav File?

1 Like

Yes! —> What do I need to release and distribute my music with iMusician? | iMusician

Best,

2 Likes

I am having trouble uploading my 16-bit 44.1kHz Wav file on you platform.

1 Like

@Carlos can you help here please? Thanks! :v:

1 Like

@Carlos I am waiting

Hey hey @AlmightyBillionaire, could you please check the properties and make sure that are in line with the info on our article? If so, please share the screenshot of the properties of your audio file. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Melani I have done that. where do I send the screenshot?

here :slight_smile:

@Melani That’s the screenshot. Is it safe to send it here?

1 Like

Of course, thanks! Could you please try making some troubleshooting like clearing cache and cookies and/or try with a different browser?
The parameters seems right…

@melani if I do that and the song does not upload, wat should I do?

@Melani I just did tried a different browser. It is not uploading. It is saying audio file invalid. Can you help me upload urm Because I don’t do know wat to do again

@melani ?

@Melani hello

You will receive an answer. Please be patient.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @AlmightyBillionaire, this is strange that it did not work. Let me send you a DM

2 Likes

Hello @AlmightyBillionaire,

I tried to upload the track you shared with us and didn’t have any issue:

I uploaded it in the last open release on your dashboard. Let me know if you need any extra support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Maurizio I sent two tracks to be uploaded, only one track was uploaded. Can pls you upload the second?

1 Like

@Maurizio so I have uploaded the second track by self

But the first track that you uploaded @maurizio I would like to change it. I tried uploading it on Imusiciandigital but it says it as already be uploaded . Can u help with that?

1 Like