Mistake in Artwork title for upcoming release

Hi … I made a mistake in my artwork for an upcoming release that has been approved and is due out in the next few days (UPC: 4066218866681). How do I go about cancelling the release and up loading the corrected version ? Hope you can help. Thanks …

1 Like

Hello @GrooverTheDog

What you can change is explained in a FAQ

I tag @Carlos and @Melani that will for sure contact you. The week-end iMusician support is closed.

A2D

1 Like

Thanks A2D … I’ll wait for their reply.

2 Likes

Hey @GrooverTheDog,

I see that you’ve already requested a takedown for the release - as it was already delivered to the shops - all you have to do now is recreate the release with the correct version :slight_smile:

Best,

3 Likes

Hi Carlos … will the release I’ve taken down still make it to the shops on 4th oct? I don’t want 2 versions in the shops if I rush release the corrected version …

1 Like

Hey @GrooverTheDog,

It takes 2-4 weeks for a takedown to be processed by the platforms, so depending on when you made the request, it might be that it still gets released and immediately taken down right after. To make sure it doesn’t get too messy, I’d wait for the takedown to be completed before releasing the corrected version.

3 Likes

Ok Carlos that’s what I thought … See what happens on release day.

2 Likes