Problem released platform

hello my title was released on July 27 dayli & sonny various “on s’en fout” it is only available on youtube music, it should be available on other platforms spotify, deezer… why to date it is not broadcast on other platforms ? I had announced the availability on social networks and the release is missed really disappointed with the service

1 Like

Good evening,

Thank you for your message. I’m sure @Maurizio will be able to help you. Please be patient as it’s the weekend right now and there is no work until Monday.

2 Likes

Hello @Moe,

it looks like something prevented the shops to accept your release. I asked our delivery team to check what happened and take care of it. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

donc concretement je paie pour obtenir un service approximatif ? et de plus je dois patienter a nouveau ?

je suis censé etre serein en passant par vos services mais c’est loin d’etre le cas , la sortie est raté, est il possible de regler ce probleme rapidement, cela est depuis le 27 juillet !!!

Hello @Moe,

I see that this is not your first release with us, and I apologize if you feel that the service has been less than satisfactory. There can be various reasons why a release might get stuck instead of being accepted by the shops (it was an issue with the ID of Sonny Various in this case). Rest assured that as soon as we are aware of such problems, we make every effort to resolve them promptly.

Our Delivery team has already sent an urgent update to the shops, and you can expect your release to be online within the next few hours. The slight delay was caused by the additional quality checks performed by the shops before the delivery. I added a partial refund to your account as a goodwill gesture :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further concerns or questions.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problem Releases + Release Pages