Release Datum verschieben

Hallo zusammen :sunny:

Ich hatte vorhin ein Telefonat mit meinem Marketing Veranwortlichen. Ich muss mein Release Datum nach hinten schieben.

Kann ich das Release Datum auf den Freitag, 28. April 2023 festlegen?

Es ist übrigens mein erster Release.

Ich brauch noch ein Spotify URI und ich nehme an auch Zugang zu Applemusic, Youtube, Tidal und deezer account.

Könnt ihr mir diese Accounts so schnell wie möglich senden? Dann kann ich mit dem pitching beginnen. Es ist alles noch neu für mich. :slight_smile:

Vielen Dank und liebe Grüsse
Alice

Hi Alice,

Welcome ! Happy to help you. My German isn’t that great, I’d prefer tell it in English and you can use the translator tool we have in this Community if that helps.

I would push it back even more if it’s your first release to be sure you can get access to your account on Spotify and pitch your first track, time to personalize your artist page and so on.

In our resources, you’ll find lots of information on how to claim and personalize your artist pages on Spotify, Deezer, Amazon & Apple Music: Ressourcen – Musikindustrie-Ressourcen | iMusician

As you got a subscription - I would suggest to contact the team through the ‘Need Help’ button you have in your dashboard so you get direct email support. Wie nehme ich Kontakt mit iMusician auf? | iMusician

You’re always welcome here for any questions and feedback : )
Good luck with your first release!

1 Like