Still Issues with MY RELEASE?

I checked all the boxes/composers/publishing company info & it still has not been approved & some fields are greyed out? I had this album on Tunecore for 7 years w/ NO ISSUE! Your company is ambiguously confusing & screwed up.

My release barcode: 4066218750485

My Account is: (DELETED BY MODERATOR)
I paid my $20 dollars & still have no satisfaction that my album is gonna make the June 1 release deadline so either release my album or refund my money back to my PayPal. Your company acts like SCAMMERS!!! Somebody needs to get this fixed because I have done eveything possible to satisfy any issues & have no further information to add to the release: Kenny Kirby “Playin’ the Cracks”

Please contact me to get this resolved as I am feely ripped off & cheated!!! Or refund my $20.58 back to my PayPal & be done with the matter…

Hi @KnnyElvs

Thanks for your Message. Please do not share personal information such as email addresses in the community.

Someone from the iMusician Team will contact you via DM for any specific information they need to solve your issue, but please do not share your information here!

@Maurizio @Carlos can you help here? Thanks! :v:

1 Like

Hello ! I have an amplify account but got no reply.
The artist I work for needs “special signs” : a virgule/comma and () for two songs of the Ep to be released. Unfortunately the release can not be modified anymore by myself and I could not get any answer yet from your support team.
I cannot delete the release anymore.
Could you please tell me which platform is not accepting special signs ? We found a number on Spotify and deezer. Thank you for your help!

@KnnyElvs - Please stay courteous and preserve a constructive tone so we can solve this efficiently, calling us scammers will not help in any way.

Your release cannot be delivered as you have not marked all the cover versions as such. Our Quality Assurance team has already sent you an e-mail + access to the Issue Resolution Center so you can make the required modifications, please follow these steps to validate your corrections : How do I know if my release passed the Quality Check or requires any further action from my side? | iMusician

@Chloe - The strictest platform is Apple Music as they have very high stylistic guidelines and prevent using special characters in song + release titles.

Hi, I have the same issue here. I checked all of the possible checkboxes and I still have 2 issues to correct but I absolutely do not understand what is going on with my release now.
I need some help :roll_eyes:

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s New With You? :new:

@Concordski thanks for reporting and welcome to the community.
Something went wrong on our side and we got it sorted. Can you have another look and check if this works for you now?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer :slightly_smiling_face:. It seems to be OK now. I confirmed my release. Wait & See.

2 Likes