Submitted, accepted, now what?

Is there a comprehensive guide to all the necessary steps to have a new release hit all of the platforms? My release has been approved and my application for the new Beatport label is in
What do I do from here? I’d assume there are probably different actions I need to take on a whole bunch of different services beyond those two sites, traxsource, apple music, pandora etc etc

is there any way to track my progress through this process? I can’t find any kind of status screen in the platform that would let me know that any of those platforms are ready for release day

Hello @highseason Thanks for hanging in there. Seems like you’ve already did the main part of preparing your release for distribution.

Once your label registration has been completed you’ll receive an email confirmation from us.

Is this your first release? You can ask us via mail for the Spotify URI.

Once your release is online, there are several shops that offer you to claim your artist profile:

I’m concerned that my label won’t be approved in time for release day (April 28th)

I submitted the application for it more than a month ago, and it was approved with iMusician weeks ago.

Can someone please look into my label and let me know whether we can get it approved with Beatport and others in time. I’ve paid for your most expensive tier, and the delay to get the label approved is starting to ruin my marketing plan.

Thanks.

Hi Cristoph,

I’m concerned that my label won’t be approved in time for release day (April 28th)

I submitted the application for it more than a month ago, and it was approved with iMusician weeks ago.

Can someone please look into my label and let me know whether we can get it approved with Beatport and others in time. I’ve paid for your most expensive tier, and the delay to get the label approved is starting to ruin my marketing plan.

Thanks.

Hi @highseason Your label has been approved by Beatport and Traxsource and your release has been redelivered so it will be online on both shops for the 28th of April.

You can already find the label pages in the shops. If there’s anything I’ve missed, feel free to let me know.

Last i heard I was supposed to wait for an email with this information, it never came.

There’s nothing in the platform set up to show me where to find these label pages, or with any feedback that theyre live. do you have the links?

I’m not sure that I’m even eligible to claim my beatport artist page because there is an artist with the same name, and no one from imusician let me know that id have to distribute it with a modifier until after it was all submitted. this is the time when having real time customer support would be a benefit vs a forum

i’ve found the beatport label page. my release doesn’t show yet. can i set it up so that it can be pre ordered?

Hi @highseason :raising_hand_man:

Thank you for your message. @Christoph from iMusician Team will contact you shortly to solve your problem. Please be patient.

There is no work on weekends. That’s why you can’t expect a response until next week.

1 Like

Hi @highseason Since you have subscribed to AMPLIFY+ you can have customer support via email from us as well.

I’m sure the activation email for your label maybe went to your Spam folder. I’ve sent you an email regarding the pre-order.

1 Like