Why can't I see the 2022 reports?

Hello,

I have tried to access the 2022 royalty reports, but I can only see from January 2023. How can I access older reports?

1 Like

dear @Motmo , let’s ask @Melani from the iMusician Team if the reports before 2023 are still available, best, Andi :v:

Hello @Motmo, we just got a heads up from our engineering team that sales data are only available from January 2023!

If you have ever downloaded old reports, then you can check in the download section :slight_smile:

Thanks @Andi, let’s spread the word! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But I really need to check the data from october - december 2022. How can I get that info?

Hello @Motmo, just asked and will let you know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Motmo , it’s me again!

Our devs are limited now in providing with sales data earlier than Jan 2023. This will be only temporary and you will be able to access the data in the next future.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi @Melani!

When will the previous data be available again?

Thank you.

Hi again,

Our iMusician support contact has just sent us an email saying that the older data isn’t available anymore. I think that this is unacceptable because you deleted all the data without even notifying us so we could download it before it was deleted.

(DELETED BY MODERATOR)

Thank you.

Hi,

As stated clearly here

by @Christoph and as said multiples times before, you WILL get the data back in the future.

Please be respectful and respect the rules of the community forum.
It’s not iMusician’s fault nor our (moderators, also musicians) fault if you didn’t save the data previously. Please be patient until the dev team finishes its job and then you will get access to the full data again.

4 Likes

Hi there !
I saw that the problem is dating from September 2023, and I still see the alert that these datas are not available at the moment on the platform.
I’m almost 100% certain that I downloaded them as they were available, however they don’t appear on the Downloads section…
Could the team help me get the 2022.10, 2022.11 and 2022.12 reports please? I wanted to download the entire available period (2022.09 to 2023.08), but it seems impossible at the moment…
Thanks in advance !

2 Likes

Hi @NestorBlizzard, it is not possible to get sales data earlier than 2023. We are having quite a high load of data, therefore we are not able to display past data.

However, our devs informed us that they will be available in the next future.

2 Likes

Just pushing this to make a sense of urgency - this is a critical matter. The data is required e.g. for tax authorities or for different contracts for different releases. Just now, it is impossible to know from which releases the revenues generated come which freezes critical processes.

It’s not iMusician’s fault nor our (moderators, also musicians) fault if you didn’t save the data previously.

To be honest, I find this a statement a little bold. For example, data from 12/22 starts normally beeing available around 4/23. In 9/23, the data was no longer available. So there are only 5 months where the data was available - a timeframe shorter than normal half-yearly billings.
Now, we can give no info on the revenues to the people that are entitled to the money. It would have been really good practice to at least give a notice that the data will not be available.