A2D intro to the iMusician forum scene 👋 enter in my club

Dear iMusicians,

In these challenging times, I want to extend my heartfelt support and appreciation to each and every one of you who contributes to the vibrant tapestry of our musical community. Music has the extraordinary power to connect us, uplift our spirits, and heal our souls, and you, the musicians, are the architects of this magic.

I understand that being a musician can sometimes be a demanding and uncertain journey. The pandemic has posed unprecedented challenges, impacting your livelihoods, live performances, and creative outlets. However, through it all, you have displayed incredible resilience, adapting to new circumstances, and continuing to share your talents with the world.

Today, I want to remind you that you are not alone. You are part of a global family of artists who understand the passion, dedication, and sacrifices that come with pursuing your craft. Together, we can overcome any obstacles that stand in our way.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talents with the universe. You are the heart and soul of our musical community, and together, we can conquer anything that comes our way.

With unwavering support and admiration,

A2D

4 Likes

Just for the music :musical_note:

A2D

2 Likes

In the studio recording a new EP

:musical_note: :studio_microphone: :level_slider::control_knobs: :headphones: :musical_keyboard: :notes:

A2D Recording

A2D

4 Likes

Hello,

Yeah! just finishing a cover that I found was greaaaattttttt :wink: :v:

A2D

3 Likes

Dear members of the iMusician forum,

As a moderator, it was a pleasure to contribute to the distribution of your musical works and to answer your questions.

Many of us have shown creativity, talent and generosity. I learned a lot from you and I hope you did too. I encourage you to continue to share your love of music with the world.

I wish you all the best and a happy new year 2024 !

:notes::wink::ok_hand:

A2D

3 Likes

Dear all,

Thank you for your heartfelt message @A2D! It has been a joy working with youy and witnessing the incredible creativity, talent, and generosity displayed by all of you. You have truly made this forum a vibrant and inspiring space.

I’ve learned a lot from each interaction, and I hope you’ve found value and support within this community as well. Keep sharing your love for music — it’s what makes this forum special.

Wishing you all the best and a harmonious New Year 2024!

:heart:

3 Likes

Hi

After Party (imusician.pro)

A2D

2 Likes

iMusician is G R E A T :notes::notes:

Yes, I’m on TikTok too

A2D

2 Likes

Soon 03.04.24 :wink::ok_hand::musical_note:

2 Likes