Abbonamenti Amplify

Buonasera,

gentilmente avrei bisogno di un’informazione. Ho letto sul vostro sito che d’ora in avanti per pubblicare nuove tracce online è necessario sottoscrivere un abbonamento e non più pagare una tantum per ogni release.

Nel mio caso sarei interessato ad acquistare l’abbonamento da 100 euro. Se però tra qualche anno per motivi personali decidessi di disdirlo le canzoni che ho pubblicato sarebbero rimosse dagli store?

Grazie in anticipo

Hi @erriontrip

thank you for your message. You still have to pay a fee per release.

Single (once per release) → 9 € / EP (once per release) → 15 € / Album (once per release) → 20 €

You keep 100% of the earnings, if you get the Amplify+ subscription. If you cancel the subscription for any reason, your releases will still remain online. Forever!

1 Like

Grazie per la tempestiva risposta :slight_smile:

Riassumendo gli abbonamenti sono facoltativi e i pagamenti per le release avvengono una sola volta per uscita discografica.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. For example, I use Amplify because I want to determine the release date of the singles myself. I also have a larger selection of shops. With the free subscription you don’t have this option.

Means with Amplify or Amplify+ you can exploit the potential of your singles, because you have even more options.

2 Likes