Access to historical data/anaytics?

hello! Just curious if there’s a way to access historical data/analytics from years ago? I recently took over an account for an artist and was hoping to have stream/download/payout info from the time her album was released (June 2017) up to now but can only see 2023 info currently in the dashboard. We have a free account now but of course would be wiling to upgrade to access that data if needed.

Any help is appreciated!

1 Like

Hello @erl293

I use iMusician Amplify+ and also Spotify for Artists to obtain analytics and trends but to go in the past to 2017 it seems not possible. Even Spotify limits now the data to let’s say some years (but no longer from 2015 to 2020).

On the two they are interesting data and on iMusician analytics you can compare the results on various platforms.

I tag @Maurizio and @Melani from iMusician support to give you more info about iMusician dashboard.

The support is closed the week-end.

A2D

2 Likes

Hello @A2D and @erl293!

Sales data are shown only for the year 2023 and our engineers will display earlier data in the next future. However, please check your Downloads section to find whether you downloaded them previously: iMusician

Hope this helps and all the best

3 Likes