Account Amplify+ disappear with email address change!

Hello,

I am contacting you here because there is an issue following the change of email address associated with my account.

I normally have an Amplify+ subscription.
My old email address associated with the account is: (DELETED BY MODERATOR)

I recently requested a change of email address.
However, I had used this new e-mail address some time ago to create a new iMusician account, then deleted this account when I realized that it was simpler to simply change the e-mail address of my account.

But, by changing the e-mail address of my (DELETED BY MODERATOR) account, I’m now connected to the deleted account, which is totally empty and unsubscribed.
I no longer have access to any of my data.

I only have this community e-mail address to contact you, in the hope that you’ll be able to resolve this issue as quick as possible. I have an upcoming release for the july 7th.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Vincent

Hey @up2down :v:

Please do not share personal information such as email addresses in the community.

@Carlos from the iMusician Team will contact you via DM for any specific information he needs to solve your issue, but please do not share your information here!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for your reply ! Sorry it’s my first use here, I will not share personal informations again.

3 Likes

@up2down, I’m already taking care of your request via e-mail.

Best,

1 Like