Adam Evren. Who am I?

Hello everyone. This is my first time here and I am not very familiarized with this page. In fact, I am using the “Create Topic” section to introduce myself. I apologize for the inconveniences but this is the only way I found it possible … so let’s begin:

My name is Adam Evren. I am an Independent artist. Not very young. Not very old, from Spain. It took me a lot to consider what career to follow. The circumstances made me study Medicine and yes! I am very proud about having become a doctor. Nevertheless, my eternal passion was always to be an artist. I didn’t have the time nor the money to follow a career in this field but with my salary as a doctor I started to attend singing classes, performance & acting classes. I also studied with Seth Riggs and followed his program “Speech Level Singing” / “Singing For The Stars”. I learned a lot and when I say this is because I mean and want to say that everyone’s voice is unique. There is not a perfect voice. Some people have a great gift for singing and that comes since their childhood. However, one doesn’t have to think about the old techniques to learn to sing better because if you fall into that, you will find professors who say this and that and you will find yourself lost with no way out and no path to follow but if you learn how to sing with your own voice (Knowing the main singing techniques that are known by everyone in the music industry. The simple ones), you will find yourself as an artist and also you will go to other people and touch their hearts. It does not matter if you sing perfect and beautiful. What really matters is that you have got to feel what you are singing in a way that may turn you in the song you are performing. The message. This is what I have done and I feel good. Success is different. You can be successful but yet not famous. I have written my own songs, performed and recorded versions of amazing hits.

Everything I have created, made and done is due to persistence, hard work and motivation. I have never stopped dreaming because that’s what I am made of. If I weren’t a dreamer I would stop breathing and my life would end. You always have to keep that in your heart because that’s the flame that keeps you alive and makes you an artist.

All my music is available in all the digital platforms and websites. It is free as it does have a price because it’s required. However, I know that I have invested a lot of money and time with my singing career but I will never regret it. Money is not my target. My goal is to get to the people’s heart and my own satisfaction that what I have done, is with all my heart and soul.

Thank you all for reading this.

With love,

Adam Evren

2 Likes

Hi there @adamevren,

thanks for sharing your inspiring story! Reading it got me goosebumps and shows in a very powerful way how passion should look like.

If you like, you might want to share your work in the share & collaborate section.

Let me know if you have any doubts, and I’ll be happy to answer you as soon as possible.

All the best,
Maurizio

1 Like

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Maurizio

1 Like

Hey @adamevren , great to read your story, very interesting.

I’ve moved your topic to the right place, so hopefully more people will see it, please feel free to post some links to your tracks!

@adamevren, thanks for your really inspiring words!!! I feel the same, it’s not about money, but expressing oneself and trying to do it the best way possible, knowing more could always been done, but when you want to express something and someone is touched by it, technical perfection is not what does it but the feeling that resonates in the others soul. And some mistake can make it even more natural :slight_smile: can’t wait to see the links to your songs and to listen to them!