Alex GB321 - Instrumental & Rap

Hi, everyone!

I’ve just joined the community. I’m Alex, and I like writing music. I write my music in Logic Pro X, and I post most of my music on YouTube, Instagram and Spotify, but perhaps my Spotify page is the easiest to navigate. Most of my stuff is instrumental, but I also occasionally post rap songs sometimes. Recently, I’ve released my latest album, Adventure, on Spotify and I’m very proud of how it turned out, and I hope you all enjoy it too!

Another ongoing project I’m doing is what I’m calling the Revival Project, where I’m going back to some of my older works and remaking them, which I believe is a great way of seeing how much I’ve improved since I started making music as I can bring a new perspective to those older works and make them even better!

I would love to hear your feedback on my work and learn more about music during my time in the community.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Alex,

I like the old school vibe from Adventure. Reminds me of old school games soundtracks.

I also thought about returning to some of my older works, but never really started remaking them. I feel that they are from closed chapters of my life, some sort of snapshots of who i was at that time.
I’m really curious how your Revival Project evolves.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi zirnoise,

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it! And yeah, I played a lot of videogames growing up, especially from the Sonic series. I particularly enjoyed Sonic music in general, and I suppose some influences from there can come up in my music.

Yeah, that’s fair. My old works certainly are a glimpse of the person I was back then, and either way, I feel like it’s nice to compare them to newer works to see how far I’ve come. But listening back in some places, I felt like there were things in some of my old works that didn’t quite get developed as much as they could’ve, so going back to these works a little bit into the future allows me to bring a new perspective to them, so that’s why I decided to do that project.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @AlexGB231
Thanks for sharing your music with us!
I could totally imagine Wacky Workshop remixed with trumpet and co. Very festive. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the comment, I’m glad you like it. And yeah, I can definitely imagine Wacky Workshop with trumpets and all would be awesome!

1 Like