Amplifier sur un ou tous les Albums

Bonjour, j’aimerais savoir si en cas de subscription à AMPLIFY, si cela est valable pour toutes les sorties de mon catalogue
Merci

1 Like

Bonjour @playthatzic

Bonne question. A mon avis oui, car il est même possible de passer d’Amplify à une autre tarification et revenir à Amplify ou Amplify+.

Je laisse @Maurizio confirmer.

Faq Amplify

Tarifs | iMusician

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

that’s :100:% correct

The subscription applies to your whole catalog distributed through iMusician :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merci beaucoup d’avoir pris le temps de me répondre

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer, that sounds very nice

3 Likes

Good morning,
I have 7 albums in my catalog. If I opt for Amplify, will I pay €50 for all albums or €50 per album (7 x 50 = €350)?
Thank you for your answer.

Hey @Jean-Jacques

Thank you for your message.

The Amplify subscription currently costs €40 in the annual plan. There are also one-time fees for the release. That would be €20 per album.

In your example, it would be 180€ together with the subscription. 140€ for the 7 albums. 7x €20 and €40 for the Amplify annual plan.

Here you can find more information → Pricing | iMusician

Best regards,

2 Likes

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

1 Like

Just a question because it’s not very clear to me.
My 7 albums are already deposited on Imusician (and already paid for). Do I have to pay €20 again for each of them?
Thanks again.

So you already released the 7 albums with the free subscription?

If so, you would only pay the €40 when upgrading to Amplify. Means for these 7 albums, which are already released, would not accrue fees again. With these 7 albums you benefit from the 5% commission and no more 10%. Also from email support (2 business days), Artist Hub Pro, Music Analytics and All Stores (Except Premium Stores).

If you say I would like to deliver these 7 albums also to other shops. In this case, another €20 per album would be incurred.

3 Likes

It’s clear now.
Thank you very much for your replies.

4 Likes