Dear iMusician support.
I own a label and I’d like to enquiry your staff about few doubts before committing to move my catalogue and use your distributor services.
First of all I’m concerned to not find a single email address/submit form on your site to send private enquiries.
Moving forward to my questions, I’m interested in your services because you claim to distribuite the releases to classical stores, which almost nobody does, and I need it. I’m referring to the Amplify+ Plan.
- Do you submit even virtual orchestral compositions or only live orchestral pieces?
- Do you submit to soundexchange and TheMLC or do I have to cover this process manually?
- Because I produce different singers but we don’t manage their Spotify Artist pages, is it really unlimited? I mean, to be clear, I can add every song with the composer A and Singer B, then I can add up to infinite songs with Composer A and singers B,C,D,E,F ok, you got it. without you asking to pay for additional Feat, or Duos artists… While I can only manage (Claim Spotify and iTunes pages) up to 5 artists, (from your dashboard), is that correct?
- You claim 0% Commissions (from distributor side of things) but do you collect publishing royalties and if yes, do you take % from that? (I’m refferring to Songtrust alike services)
- I don’t really get the subscription model that you can upgrade/downgrade at anytime. If I pay one month and upload 10 releases (paying the one time fee per release + the 10e for that month) and then downgrading to a free plan, do I still keep for the releases released in that month all the Amplify+ Plan benefits like (custom label name, 0% commissions on those releases, or the commissions goes with the month, I mean, I have 0% for that paid month and then the next month you would keep the 5 or 10%.
Also the Artist page pro information and link created during that month, or it works like IMDB pro that would wipe out everything you did in the PRO time?
- Do you have a migration plan if I want to move my releases from CD Baby to you? and will I pay again the fees per release if the release already exists?
- in the free plan I didn’t find how to select (public domain, is something doable from your side?)
- Is there a way to add lyrics and the lyrics writer as another writer?
- Do you manage splits?
- Payment methods when I withdraws? paypal, credit card, bank transfer, and hidden fees? Do you accept Wise? being your company in Swiss I can open an account there. Do you pay in Euro/dollar or your currency?
I believe this is it for now, but new questions could arise. Please feel free to reply here or send me a private email.