Andrea Cristofori, Songwriter and Producer from Florence, IT

Hi to all, nice to meet you,
I would like to share my passion for music and sound with you through my songs.
I am a multi-instrumentalist musician, songwriter, sound engineer, mixer and mastering engineer.
I have released 25 singles, 2 EPs, 2 albums and 1 movie soundtrack with iMusician.
I invite you and I wish you a good listening!
Thank you very much

3 Likes

Hi Potter, Welcome to our Community! it would be nice if you could post a link to your music :v:

2 Likes

I am an Italian singer-songwriter, so my songs are sung in Italian, but each ā€œSingleā€ release has its ā€œB-sideā€ in an instrumental version. Happy listening

This is my last Single: ā€œSeiā€

On Spotify:

On Apple Music:

YouTube:

3 Likes

Ciao Andrea, nice! Iā€™ve listened to some of your songs, you play all by yourself? thatā€™s amazing!

1 Like

Ciao Andi, Thanks for listening and for appreciating. My composition tools are piano/keyboards and guitar but I can play (in a simple way) also bass and drums. I am also an excellent computer programmer, I am a certified AVID Pro Tools HD Operator and a sound engineer, mixing and mastering technician. I have my own production studio, Iā€™ve always worked for others but for 4 years Iā€™ve also enjoyed being a songwriter and producer myself. I do 99% of the work by myself but in some songs I made use of some collaborators (vocal feats, lyrics, sax and electric guitars).

2 Likes

@Potter , thatā€™s really great! Glad you started doing your own stuff!

1 Like

Thank you very much Andi!
25 singles are already a lot but Iā€™ll try to go on. Thanks for support.

Andrea Cristofori

1 Like

Thanks for this fine tune!:grin:

1 Like