Apple Music for Artists / How To Claim an Artist Page?

I’m just about to have my first EP released. (26. Jan 23)
So its allready deliverd to the shops.
I got my SPOTIFY URI. Everything works well.
I also received a APPLE ID, a 10 digit number…?!

• But I can’t acces “my” Apple artist page, or I just do it wrong…
  • Basicly, do I have to wait till the EP is released on the 26. Jan? Or can I allready login and prepare the artist page?
  • Can I use my “privat” Apple ID Login (E-Mail) and my Password to log into Apple music for artists?
  • If yes, what is the 10 digit number for that was sent to me frim iMusician?

Thanks for Your support!
Regards
Dan

Hi Dan @Topbuster

The Apple ID (to access your Apple Music for Artists dashboard) is usually an email address and I think you can use your private Apple ID login to request an artist for AMfA - then you need to request the artist by entering the name, iTunes Store link or Apple Music link (when it’s released):
https://artists.apple.com/ui/request
More information here about how to claim an artist page on AMfA.

It doesn’t seem to me that you can get it prior to the release date though.

Thanks a lot for Your response.
So I understand that I have to wait till the release is done and that I can use my allready existing privat Apple ID and my password to accsess AMfA.

But I still don’t understand the purpose of the umber I received from the iMusician Support. (Christoph)

"Hallo Daniel,
Hier ist eure Apple ID: Apple ID: xxxxxxxxxx (Dan: I replaced the 10 numbers with x for safety reasons!)
Liebe Grüße,
Christoph
Artist & Label Relations

Thanks
Dan

Hey Dan,
Maybe I’m not up to date on the process - @Christoph can you give more info to @Topbuster ?

Hi @Topbuster :slight_smile:
The Apple Artist Page ID is kind of like the Spotify URI. You have to sign in to Apple Music for Aritsts with your personal Apple ID or create one.

The number of us is then so to speak the number of the artist page. With this number you should be able to find and claim your profile after login. The Apple Artist Page ID is like the Spotify URI. You have to login to Apple Music for Aritsts with your personal Apple ID or create one.

The number from us is then the number of the Artist Page, so to speak. With this number you should be able to find and claim your profile after login.