Artist ID is not working

Hello everyone,

I have just registered and released a song for February (Bacon - At Night On The Highway).

I already have a Spotify account and would like to add it to imusician (enter artist manually with Spotify link). Unfortunately, the link is not accepted. The following error message is displayed: “This artist ID was not found.”

Would be grateful for a short help :slight_smile:

Best regards

Bacon

2 Likes

Hello @Bacon

Thanks for your message.

Can you please send me the link you would like to add manually. Then I can take a closer look. Instead of manually entering the link, have you tried searching for your profile and adding it that way?

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @cantheproducer,

thanks for your message. I also tried to find my Spotify-account, it doesn’t work.

Here is the link:

Thanks for your help.

Best

Bacon

1 Like

Thanks!

I figured out why that didn’t work. Is it possible that this is a private Spotify profile? You cannot add private Spotify profiles because they are not Artist profiles.

When creating a release, you can answer the question “Does this artist already have a profile on Spotify?” with “No”. An artist profile will then be created for you and the release will then appear on the new created profile.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @cantheproducer ,

thanks for your answer again.

It’s an artist Spotify profile that I use. But unfortunately it is not working.

I have already selected that I do not have an Artist profile. Thanks for the information. So I’ll just wait until the profile is created.

Thank you

Best

2 Likes