Can't edit my Spotify Artist page

My single (Animal) from my band Fenyx Rising is being published in two weeks but I still can’t edit my Spotify Artist page at all. I got the Spotify Artist link to my band’s page, but there’s only my band’s name showing and I can’t edit anything on that page. It also doesn’t show on my personal artist page at all where I can see my other band (Clown Parade). So can you help me with that, thank you.

br,
Harri Hytönen

Hello @kuula666

Have you completed this verification process with Spotify, using the URI provided to you on Jan 6th?

Once that has been completed and Spotify grants you access, there you would have access to your Artist dashboard.

*Your personal profile and artist profile are not associated on Spotify, you would not see the upcoming release of a new band on your personal account.

I found this FAQ from Spotify that might be helpful for you: https://artists.spotify.com/en/help/article/managing-your-artist-profile

I already have claimed a Spotify Artist page for my other band (Clown Parade). So if I click that link it just goes to that Clown Parade page and there’s no possibility/no page to claim my new band (Fenyx Rising) anywhere. So how can I claim my new band page?

br,
Harri Hytönen

spotify-artist

It goes to this page, when I select “artist or manager” from that link you posted.

br,
Harri Hytönen

I wouldn’t know how to troubleshoot further, the Spotify dashboard @kuula666

In this case, you might find a solution by contacting their support at Spotify for Artists.

I managed to claim my artist page but now I need the EAN/UPC code to activate it. I don’t have any codes yet because you’re providing that to me. I didn’t find that code yet in my single’s release page.

Br,
Harri Hytönen

@kuula666 My apologies, I did not see your last reply over here, I’m really sorry for the delay.

I do not want to share the barcode here as might be a piece of information you might not want to disclose (or you wouldn’t mind, but anyway, just in case) but you can find it on the confirmation email you received after completing your release.

I’ve checked our internal records and you should be able to find it on your inbox dated as of Dec 30, 2022 at 5:19:33 pm (CET), the subject being “Harri, release received. Here are your next steps.” and by checking at the lower part of such email:

If you can’t find it and allow me to share it here, I can gladly do so.

Have a good day!