Can't enable YouTube ID to make money

Hello, I would like to ask why I chose to use YouTube ID to make money, upload the song, and in the final step, I found that YouTube ID make money options with 0 songs. After clicking the editor Solve

1 Like

hi @Fei , I am not sure if I got your question right, but you can take a look at this:

and if it shouldn’t answer your question maybe you could try to explain it in a more specific way?

1 Like

In other words, when I submit a song, I only need to select whether I can use youtubeid to make money. In the final confirmation step of filling in the song information, it shows that the successful song is 0. In my single, please check whether it has been opened.His Ean is 7610096040410

1 Like

hi @Fei , thanks for your reply, let’s see if @Melani and @Carlos can go deeper into this :v:

2 Likes

Hey @Fei, sorry but I’m also a bit confused with your question :thinking:

There is no Content ID monetization for the release 7610096040410 as it was not selected when the order was created.

If you want to know how to order the CID monetization for your tracks, I invite you to refer to the page that @Andi redirected you to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is where my problem lies. I checked it when I created the order, but it didn’t work. After checking it, it still shows that the opening is 0. Can you help me open it?

1 Like

Is it possible that it was caused by a cover song?It can’t make money on cover songs with YoutubeID.

1 Like

Hello @Fei

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

@Fei yep, that’s correct. As explained here, cover songs are not eligible for Content ID monetization.

2 Likes