Change user name

Hi All, is it possible to change your community user name?

4 Likes

Dear @electro-mc you should be able to change your username by clicking on the icon on the upper right the Community page, then click on the icon on the right (the person-symbol), then choose preferences (with the coqwheel) and edit your username. Hope that this can help, best, Andi

3 Likes

@Andi Hi yes Andi I get to where you say but I can’t seem to change my user name, only change my profile Pic or Email? maybe its not possible?

1 Like

hi @electro-mc , just to understand, you can see the pencil on the right side of your user name and you can click it? If not, can you post a pic of what you see in preferences? If you can, don’t forget to scroll to the buttom and hit “save changes”.

Hi @Andi, Yes that’s the problem there is no pencil next to my user name so unable to edit it, Also cant delete account otherwise I would delete my account and open a new in one in a different name!

1 Like

Hi @electro-mc I can change the user name for you, if you like :v:

2 Likes

Hi @Andi Thanks for your help, “electro-mc” would be better its my Artist name,

1 Like

So, just to be sure, shall I change your user name from Milla-Cristie to:
electro-mc
written exactly like this ? best, Andi

2 Likes

Hi @Andi That is spot on! Thanks!

3 Likes

done :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

well done! @Andi I know its only a minor issue but this is a public group for all to see, and If any body else wants to change their username we now have this post, Thanks again for the support.

3 Likes

you’re welcome, glad if I could be helpful :smiley:

3 Likes