Changing artist name

Bonjour,

J’aimerais changer notre nom d’artiste pour une release que nous avons fait avec vos services artist name: Annibald ; Track name: Nous.

J’ai lu quelques topics sur le forum mais je ne trouve pas la procédure exact afin que je ne fasse pas de bêtise et sans perdre les écoutes ( elles ne sont pas beaucoup mais donc précieuse).

Pourriez-vous m’indiquer pas à pas ce que je dois faire s’il vous plaît? Devrons nous payer une ultérieur sortie ? La page actuelle d’artiste sera t-telle éliminer de toute les plateformes pour en créer une nouvelle ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Hi @AANIBALDI, thanks for your message.

Modifications are possible to our AMPLIFY+ customers and since this request might need additional changes (artwork, performers, contributors etc), I would advise you to get a AMPLIFY+ plan so that you also have support via email.

Otherwise, you can request such change opening the release you wish to edit and click on Edit > Request Change. You can write the modification in the text box.
Make sure to provide us with a new artwork (if the name is appearing on it), legal names of the contributors and performers (if Apple Music is selected), and artist profile links on Spotify/Apple Music (if existing).

Hope this help you to make the best choice and wishing you a great day!

1 Like

Hello Melani,

I appreciate your help. I tried the second option because, lucky us, we don’t have anything to change except the artist’s name. But by clicking on Ask a modification, I have the option to pay 10€ or to subscribe. I only wish to make that change so I don’t think subscribing to the AMPLIFY + would make sense, right?

thank you.

1 Like

Hey @AANIBALDI, glad to followed the steps! The change is 10euro as one month of AMPLIFY+, with the option to receive support email for one month :slight_smile:
It is definitely your choice ^^

1 Like

OK thank you. I have tried to select the single payment but it keeps bringing me directly to this page even before to ask for payment information.

If I subscribe to AMPLIFY +, I can cancel it whenever I want once the update is done, right ?

thank you very much

2 Likes

Sorry but after not being able to pay with Paypal, I’ve paid with my credit card the monthly subscription. The payment worked and now on my Imusician account I am still a free user and I am still not being able to make a modification.

Can you tell me what’s going on and fix it please ?

thank you

1 Like

Hi @AANIBALDI, hope you had a great weekend!

I confirm you that the subscription was paid successfully and the account shows AMPLIFY+. You can cancel it at any time going to Account > Manage subscription.

I see you have an unpaid invoice for your release, if you are not able to pay, try to make troubleshooting like:
-clear cache and cookies
-try with another browser

My suggestion is to keep your payment method stored in the account! Hope this helps and crossing my fingers!

All the best,

2 Likes