Claiming my artist profile on Deezer, Amazon Music, Apple Music, TIDAL, etc

Hello, I have a song coming out in a couple of weeks, and have been able to claim my Spotify for Artists profile and pitch that song. I’m hoping to claim my artist profile with Deezer, Amazon Music, Apple Music, TIDAL, and other platforms. Do you know if I can do that before my song comes out with those platforms or will I need to wait for it to be released first? I’ve tried searching my name but it’s not appearing yet. This is my first release.

Also, is there a way I can find all the store links for my song in the iMusician dashboard? Will that be available once the song is released? Or would I have to find that within the smartlink on the Release Page (Pro) for each track?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @jamescurtis

thank you for your message.

@Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @jamescurtis, I’m happy you are getting used to our Community!

Sadly, only Spotify and Apple Music give the opportunity to edit your profiles. Spotify tells us the artists’ URIs but Apple Music does not. But from experience, after nearly 5 releases, artists are able to change the pic on Apple Music.
The other shops mentioned do not give that opportunity but for Amazon, you can follow here: Everything To Know About Amazon Music For Artists | iMusician

And yes, you can find links to your release on Release Page :slight_smile:

Thanks @cantheproducer, talk soon!

3 Likes

Hey @Melani, happy to be here!

Okay, I will wait for my release date and follow up then on the various platforms! I will also check the Release Page once the single is out.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Yey @jamescurtis, release will be out soon! :sparkles:

And check our amazing Artist Page, if you haven’t: Artist Pages — Like A Website For Artists, But Easy | iMusician

Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

2 Likes