Code Promo

Bonjour, Je suis à l’étape du payement pour finaliser la sortie. Mais on me demande d’indiquer un code promo. Je ne sais pas s’il faut utiliser le même que celui de ma sortie précédente, ou en créer un nouveau.

Merci de bien vouloir me le préciser.

1 Like

Hello, I am at the payment stage to finalize the release. But I am asked to enter a promo code. I don’t know whether to use the same one from my previous output, or create a new one.

Please let me know.

My release is stuck waiting for your answer about the promo code. Where do I get it Pls?

hi @GlogloEntertainment , plz don’t open new topics on the same argument :v:

Can you please answer to my message? I’m stuck and it’s a serious waist of time.

1 Like

hi @GlogloEntertainment I’m asking @Carlos from the Team if he can take a look at this :v:

2 Likes

Hey @GlogloEntertainment,

If you’ve already used your promo code on a previous release, you cannot re-use it a second time. If you don’t have a new promo code that you can use, just skip this part and go straight to the payment of your order :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for your reply, but no way to go any further. It’s all stuck there.

Sorry to tell you this, but consider it a constructive reaction. It’s always the same problem for years in your customer account management system: For the slightest error, it’s complicated to cancel and go back and it’s impossible to continue. Facing this type of problem that had lasted for months, compromising the strategic timing of my release, I desperately had to find another distributor for my latest album.

But I had already purchased a promotional credit from you and it is money that must be exchanged for services. I saw that you have evolved with new marketing devices, but your artist account management system has not moved one iota in terms of improvement and that is really sad.

Now what do we do? Either you unblock the system so I can pay for my release… Or cancel it all, so I can start over. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Hey @GlogloEntertainment,

Of course, your feedback is definitely constructive and I’m really gald that you’re sharing it with us! I’m gonna have a look directly into your dashboard to see what’s happening here, could you please give me the title of the release in question ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes