Coffee area - just a place to put some talk about everything β˜•

Hello,

A place for me to talk seriously or not :wink: :ok_hand: about music stuff :headphones:

A2D

3 Likes

Hey! :raising_hand_man:

the idea is very good. I’ll start with a topic. What projects do you have planned for this year?

2 Likes

I’m working on the new album of P.O. Box (Ska-Punk, France) for example. You can find them here.

What about you both @cantheproducer @A2D ?

3 Likes

Interesting Jordan. I wish you success! :sunglasses::v:

I release a single on spotify every month.
My current single β€œBack To You” just came out.

I’ve already started the music production for 2024. I will be collaborating with French speaking artists. Also with Spanish, German and English artists. Genres will be: 80s, 90s, House, Afrobeat, Afrotrap, etc. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi @JJ_JJ

Yeah I will hear this !

About me I have already planned my year 23 full of releases with iMusician. The next step is 27th April - carefully watch.

Of course I have heard already the latest release of @cantheproducer too :wink:

This year a video is in preparation too in a hot place :palm_tree: like birds I migrate during winter time ahah :eagle:

Hope it will be great for all of us :muscle:

2 Likes

@cantheproducer lots of diversity, love it!
@A2D isn’t it 28th? :slight_smile:

Wish you both lots of success as well!

2 Likes

@JJ_JJ

800 shows :ok_hand: for the 801 I see

Esperanzah!

After hearing your songs, I can say you could be in there, the kind of your mood

1 Like

You are right after some wine euhhh coffee a day could easily be missing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah thanks :slight_smile: Actually, it’s not β€˜my’ band, I run a record label besides working for iMusician and it’s one of my artists.

Do you have a video in the making for the release you’d put out on 28th?

2 Likes

@JJ_JJ

Ok big up to all your label team !

Yes, I have a short of 8 secs as Canvas. It is on Instagram already.
If you let play the first main short named Lightyear, the second part is displayed automatically & you can see it (direct mail below) :

Stories β€’ Instagram

The date mentioned is on Spotify 27 because in Spotify for artist interface, it is mentioned publishing date 27th :wink:

:wave:

1 Like

Amazing Canvas! :v::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you @cantheproducer :headphones:

1 Like

Nice one @A2D !
By the way, did you see an increase in streams by adding a Canvas?

1 Like

@JJ_JJ

I cannot be sure, the audiences today are visuals (youtube, music tv show, big festivals) I found it improves their listening mainly on smartphones. Even if sometimes, I suppose it could be a distraction to the music :musical_note:

Also we see that Spotify is targeting videos clips to present artists soon, certainly for a reason…

3 Likes

I’ve also added canvas to my recent releases. It looks good, and has sometimes a different effect on the release. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

A video :clapper: is important for a release but I prefer to have at the beginning a youtube channel with a representation of my music mood :palm_tree: see at :

https://youtube.com/@A2D_official

Indeed if a song is above a certain amount of streams then as a DIY artist I will make one also :film_projector: :film_strip:

2 Likes

Good Morning Party People! :joy::partying_face::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning :grin: :tea:

1 Like

:call_me_hand:

Designing a new cover visual today :paintbrush:

1 Like

Nice :clap:. I’m finishing producing a song today :sunglasses: :+1: I can show you a preview later. :partying_face:

1 Like