Coffee area - just a place to put some talk about everything ☕

A little bit of positive Nostagia when by chance, I see back the documentary photos I made 20 years ago at the City Parade 2002 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It is not a clubin in Berlin but it was good mood too ahah :tada:

2 Likes

Make me feel all right :tada: :headphones:

3 Likes

Amazing! Wow! :raised_hands::+1:

2 Likes

I have heard so many stories about the Berlin “before”.

Unfortunately now I feel like the city is on a downward trajectory, Amazon are building a huge tower over what used to be amazing clubs and the remainder will shut down as the Senate continue with a 1950’s plan to complete the motorway up to Ostkreuz (is anyone else as obsessed as I am by a non-car dependent future (anyone watch Not Just Bikes?))

Rents that used to be “affordable” are now skyrocketing (I pay similar now for 50m2 as I would in London and beer has gone from €2.80 to €5 per 500ml). It’s such a shame to see this happen as Berlin becomes “just another city”

Ok - whinge over :laughing: I know it is all in the name of progress, I just wish that progress could look different for different cities and not just phallic-ego-towers.

Anyway, I’ll go get more coffee and cheer up :laughing:

4 Likes

@cantheproducer have a good day :ok_hand:

@SimonG, I will check your link & about this subject too, see MAAS product Mobility as a service. Indeed we live in the same environments, I’m also wondering where I go… only sure from where I’m.

Another remembrance (I must precise to not offend the spirits - it was not during covid) :sweat_smile:

Cheer up :wink:

2 Likes

Have a nice day too!

Is that you on the left side with the ghostface mask? :joy::joy::joy::wink:

3 Likes

@cantheproducer I do not remember :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link - I hadn’t heard of this term before, but now I see it, I think of the good thing in Berlin which is - transport… We have an app called Jelbi in Berlin that connects almost everything, Regional Trains, S/U Bahn, Bus, Micro-bus (it’s a thing), Scooters and Bikes. Pretty cool

Also loving these photos, looks wonderfully chaotic!

3 Likes

I will put photos in this discussion to add a design note to our coffee talks :coffee: :wink:

3 Likes

They are waiting for new sounds :notes:

3 Likes

Good Morning all :v::raising_hand_man:

beautiful view of Dortmund! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

That is a brilliant sunrise!

Is that the Florianturm we can see?

2 Likes

Yes! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Ok, I’m going to indulge myself and share this magical moment with you all from my recent trip to South Africa, absolutely incredible to see a whole herd of elephants and the male elephant watching (and waiting) from a distance.

4 Likes

Have a best of weekend :wave:

2 Likes

Greetings from the gym and have a nice weekend everyone! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, back in the studio :wink: :+1: :coffee: :notes:

2 Likes

Good Morning all :raising_hand_man: :coffee: @A2D have fun! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

This looks far too heatlthy, my weekend was with the :ireland: family in Dublin - lots of Guiness was had! Now back at the desk! With a bucket :bucket: of coffee, morning ya’ll

2 Likes

@SimonG just in the same spirit but more with Pastis ! Now a lot of coffee today :coffee: :coffee: of course with iMusician artists music in background :headphones: :grinning: :ok_hand:

2 Likes