Coffee area - just a place to put some talk about everything โ˜•

Wow, Nice Picture :clap:. Is that our @SimonG in the middle? :sweat_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

hi @A2D BOTH!!! :sweat_smile: starting my day late with tons of :coffee: !!!

2 Likes

shhh!! My alter ego is secret :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi everybody, Iโ€™ll be hiking in the mountains for a couple of days so there wonโ€™t be much activity here :blush: all the best and keep it up guys :smiley: ps: I packed some instant coffee in my backpack :grin:

3 Likes

Have fun @Andi :wave: :wink:

Take music with you :musical_score: including :coffee:

You will miss us

2 Likes

Have fun, Andi! And a lot of coffee! :grin::v::+1:

2 Likes

@A2D and @cantheproducer thanks guys!!! I will :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi all! Iโ€™m back to civilisation after my survival weekend in the mountains :smiley: the coffe I brought was well appreciated by everybody after a rainy night in our self built shelters :grin:

3 Likes

@Andi

Great to know it, we are already thinking of sending an aircraft dropping survival coffee bags near your last thread position in the community :parachute: :coffee:

2 Likes

Hey Andi :v:

freut uns, dass du wieder zurรผck bist. Hoffe du hattest eine angenehme Wanderung :sunglasses::+1:

Und ohne Kaffee geht nichts! :grin:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: yayyy war super!!! survival coffee bag drops are a great idea!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

will keep signal lights always on for community coffee bombers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Staying in your own shelters! Nice, I havenโ€™t done that since being in military school.

Took a nice weekend in the mountains in Czechia this weekend, a brilliant amount of walking was done!

3 Likes

amazing landscape!!! and great foto!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Itโ€™s from Czechia looking into Poland :smiley:

2 Likes

so cool!

1 Like

It was a survival tour near Asiago in the mountains (1850m) I love this kind of stuff and we are planning to do a tour in June in the Venetian Lagoon, moving with kajaks, fishing and things like that :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very sunny day in Dortmund today :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

hi guys! happy new week to everyone! reading my mail with a huuuge mug of expresso I found this iMusician Accademy thing, is it all about promotion or also about producing? just to understand :blush:
I think itโ€™s a great idea in both cases!

3 Likes

Guten Morgen Andi,

ebenfalls einen schรถnen Start in die Woche. :sunglasses::v:

Ich trinke erstmal einen Kakao :joy:

Und bzgl. der E-Mail wรผrde mich interessieren was da so steht. Ich habe sowas nicht erhalten.

Viele GrรผรŸe
Can

1 Like