Content ID - Takedown

Hello iMusician Team,

I would like to delete all my content IDs with you. I have also done this in the dashboard, but not all tracks are there.
It would be very helpful if you could delete the remaining tracks.

Best regards

1 Like

ISRC List of Releases:

(DELETED BY MODERATOR)

Hello @beatificvision

Thanks for your message.

Please do not share personal information such as ISRC-Codes in the community.

Have you also released tracks with Content ID through another distributor? Are you sure that the ISRCS you mentioned are also releases via iMusician? Because everything you publish via iMusician can also be found in the dashboard.

Best,

1 Like

Hey, check them out.
The tracks were released with a different distributor. But I did the content ID via iMusician. These tracks are not takedown on my dashboard

Best

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. @Carlos will take care of your request shortly.

2 Likes

Hey @beatificvision,

All your tracks can be found in your “Tracks” library. From there, you can request the CID takedown for each on of them :slight_smile:

Takedown CID

2 Likes

Hey @Carlos

Thank you for the answer!
But i can’t find all tracks there :frowning: Maybe i delete it in the past. Is there another possibility?

Thanks in advance

Best

1 Like

@beatificvision do you have more than one iMusician account ?

1 Like

@Carlos Nope

1 Like

@beatificvision, then all the tracks that are being monetised by us is displayed in your Tracks library. For the others, unfortunately we cannot help you if they aren’t managed by our services :confused:

2 Likes

Furthermore, as soon as I want to initiate a takedown. Will I not receive a confirmation e-mail? Junk mail, etc. I have checked everything and it is not there either.

I have tried several times.
I ask you to finally solve the problem, it is hindering my career!!! My negotiations are stopped because of this @Carlos @cantheproducer

1 Like

Thanks for your message @beatificvision

@Carlos or @Melani will get back to you on Monday. Nobody from the team works at this time and on weekends.

Please note that I am only a community moderator and cannot help with such topics. Unfortunately you have to wait until Monday.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @beatificvision,

I checked our systems, and it looks like you received and opened the emails.

The subject is the following:

[Aktion erforderlich] Bitte ĂźberprĂźfe deine Takedown-Anfrage

Most were sent around 2024-02-20 T12:53:26, and it looks like they were opened on the 21st.

Please let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Maurizio

Thanks for the feedback!

I can’t find it :frowning: can you resend it?
I have requested it again in the system but I don’t get a new one

1 Like

Thanks @beatificvision,

that’s really strange.

Are our emails the only ones you don’t receive?

I raised a request to our tech team and will get back to you asap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, everything else works well. Thanks, for the help, i‘m waitin‘ for your Feedback

1 Like

Hey @Maurizio,

is there any news?

1 Like

Hello @beatificvision

Thanks for your message.

@Maurizio, @Carlos or @Melani will get back to you shortly.

You can expect a response from Tuesday as there is no work on bank holidays and weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi @beatificvision, could you please provide us with the barcode of the release you would like to take down?

Awaiting for your response and all the best,

3 Likes

Hey @Melani ,

It looks like everything has been removed in the meantime. Thanks for the work.

Best

3 Likes