Duvidas sobre parcerias

Olá me chamo Welldson. Tenho umas 40 músicas lançadas no Spotify. Meu catálogo é bem ecletico: Funk, Trap, Blues, Soul, R&B, Sertanejo. Mas quero que fique tudo num único lugar.
Eu quero. Encontrar um parceiro. Alguém que vá além de um agregador ou distribuidor. Que me ajuda a crescer e crescer juntos.
Não tenho patrocínio, mãe, pai, ninguém. Tudo sai do meu bolso. Para fazer o marketing dos meus lançamentos sou quem faço, por isso é muito cansativo, compor, produzir e ainda tem que estudar marketing digital e manual de algoritmos.
Enfim.
Obrigado pela atenção.

1 Like

Hello @Welldson, thanks for your message and congrats for your work so far!

Sorry if I’m replying to you in English, if you need more assistance, I’ll be happy to tag my Portuguese colleagues :slight_smile:

iMusician is a digital music distributor and besides distributing your music worldwide, we also strive to create on point promo tools to help indie musicians to break the noise! Have you seen our new promo tools Artist Pages?
Plus, have you already checked our playlists? Ow, this might be very useful for you to get featured! We are also very much active on Instagram, so follow us! :slight_smile:

On our website you can find guides, articles and of course our FAQs with useful information how to grow your audience offline and online. I hope you can find our resources useful and hopefully you will become part of iMusician! ^^