Ein Artist entfernen auf Songs

Hallo zusammen, auf meinem neusten Release (momentan EP mit 4 Songs) befindet sich ein Artist auf 3 Songs, welcher aber nur auf einem davon vertreten ist, was soll ich tun?
Freundliche Grüsse
Julian

2 Likes

Hello @julz3280 I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Maurizio and @Carlos from iMusician support to explain you what you could do for this artist in your case

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music doing the same steps like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

2 Likes

Hello @A2D thanks for your respond! so i wait for Maurizio and @Carlos for writing me, have a nice weekend!

2 Likes

Hey @julz3280, can you please provide the barcode of the release in question?

What exactly is the issue here? Should the artist be on only 1 track instead of 3 ? Can you please explain in more details what you would like to fix on this release ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Carlos Yes Of Course! The songs in question are “Inhale / Exhale” (ISRC: DELETED BY MODERATOR) and “Press Play” (ISRC: DELETED BY MODERATOR).
The artist in question is called “Belanu” and should only be on “Money Maker Instinct” (ISRC: DELETED BY MODERATOR).
This is all on the EP “Ragemode”.

1 Like

Thanks @julz3280 ! You can request the modification directly from your dashboard, as explained here: Modifications After Delivery | iMusician :slight_smile:

2 Likes