Email change

I would like to change my email, sadly I no longer have access to my previous email because it was academic and now they deleted it, I can provide whatever it’s needed.

1 Like

Hey @Vata

thank you for your message.

The following link —> How do I change my email for my iMusician account? | iMusician lists what you need to change your email address.

@Maurizio or @Melani from the iMusician Team will be in touch with you next week.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Hello @Vata,

I’m sending you a private message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
I have seen the blog that lists what I need to change my email address in my iMusician account.

But I have not found the place and the person where I can send this information to.

Can you please help me out here?

2 Likes

Hello @Jan_ICF_Chur

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Maurizio will get back to you here shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @Jan_ICF_Chur,
I found your request and received your documents. Please answer my email with the missing inffo, and I’ll take care of it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi folks,
same issue here:
I want to change my email, have all the necessary things but don’t know where to send it?!

2 Likes

Hello @WST

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Maurizio will get back to you here shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hi there, Sending you a PM right away!

2 Likes

Hi, same issue, I would like to change the email address of my iMusician account. Waiting for your answer. Thanks !

1 Like

Hello @Calcifer

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Maurizio will get back to you here shortly.

Best,

3 Likes

Hey @Calcifer,

I’ve sent you a PM!

3 Likes