Error upload.wav

Hello. A few hours ago I uploaded the songs from a disc but some of the .wav files contained errors. Is there any way to re-upload the files? Thank you very much.

Hola. Hace unas horas subí las canciones desde un disco, pero algunos de los archivos .wav contenían errores. ¿Hay alguna forma de volver a cargar los archivos? Muchas gracias.

Hello @SynthEBO,

At what stage of the order are you ? Have you already paid for it or is it still open ? If the order is still open, simply click here to replace the files :

1. Delete the audio file

1. Upload the new audio file

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hello. Thank you very much. Yes, I have already paid. I think I have done something wrong, I have given the option Remove my launch and now I can modify the themes but it appears that I have to pay again.

What can I do now? :pray::pray:

When selecting that option, a window appeared that talked about a refund but I didn’t understand well. Could you please explain to me how I can solve this problem? Thank you very much again and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

:face_holding_back_tears: :woozy_face: :disappointed_relieved:

Would you be so kind as to tell me what I should do? Thank you.

Galactic Dreams

Synth EBO
Ambient

:face_holding_back_tears:

Hello there @SynthEBO
We’re not ignoring you, I think the staff couldn’t come back to you today and now it’s too late. With the weekend and all, you might have to wait until Tuesday. Please be patient and sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’ll wait.

2 Likes

:cold_face: :see_no_evil: :crying_cat_face: :skull_and_crossbones::skull:

Really. Thank you very much for your excellent service.

:rage:

Why so rude? We have said that the Team is not working on weekends and public holidays and you can only expect an answer from today. Be patient and be polite and respectful!

@Carlos can you help here? Thanks! :v:

With all due respect, I ask the same of you. Today is Tuesday, I have been waiting for several days for a simple answer. I know that the team does not work on weekends, but the same trouble you take to tell me to be patient could be taken to give me a simple answer.
I know you are very busy, but you understand how I can feel. I’m trying to correct a mistake from the moment it happened and don’t want it to be too long before it can’t be fixed.

@SynthEBO,

Seems like you requested a takedown of your release from the platforms. In this case, if you will have to recreate the release and pay for the distribution again.

Please note that you need to wait 2-4 weeks before doing anything, as the takedown needs to be completed by the platforms first.