Exciting News: Fresh Update to Our App

Exciting news: We’ve just rolled out a fresh update to make your music upload experience smoother than ever.

But that’s not all – we’ve got some awesome features to share with you. While our subscription plans have always packed a punch, you can now get some of those features for a one-time fee during release upload!

Let’s take a closer look at what’s in store:

:musical_note: Editorial Playlist Pitching: Ever dreamed of your song hitting the big playlists? Just submit your track, and if chosen by our playlist team, we’ll pitch it to curators on top playlists, giving your music a shot at the limelight.

:love_letter: Priority Email Support: Stuck in the music biz maze? Get priority email support for a year of 24hr email support. Our multilingual team is here to provide personalized guidance whenever you need it most.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Changes to Releases After Submission: Made a boo-boo on your release? No worries! You can now tweak things post-submission, from updating track names, changing artwork, or adjusting shop selections.

And yup, there’s even more: you can also customize delivery destinations, split releases into volumes, add custom label names, and even register with Beatport, all for a one-time fee.

Go to check it out and let us know what you think! Got any other features you’d love to see added? We’re all ears.

4 Likes

@Maurizio that"s a lot of good news coming straight from iMusician

I already love it :wink::ok_hand::musical_note:

Of course ready to think also to other features too

A2D

4 Likes

Hello @Maurizio

That’s great news! Thanks to the entire iMusician Team for the implementation :slight_smile:

Could you please create a text field for the release creation?

This field should be implemented in the last step of the release creation.

Users should be given the opportunity to add important information to the release, e.g. licenses for their release, or the information to the team that they should create a new profile for a specific platform, etc.

This ensures that you don’t have to share your information through multiple channels. This allows processes to be handled better.

Best,

4 Likes

Hello @Maurizio

I think what the feature of splitting the revenues will be appreaciated by the music band members :wink::ok_hand::musical_note:

A2D

4 Likes

Hello @A2D and @cantheproducer, thanks for your feedback!
I’m sharing it with the team, and I know that there’s already something in the works… can’t wait to share more info soon!

3 Likes

Have a good weekend @Maurizio and the team :wink::ok_hand::musical_note:

3 Likes