Failing quality test

Hi there! Hope all is well.
I screenshot my issue cause I don’t know whether I could explain it precisely.

An email was sent to me saying that my release failed the quality test and I should fix it quickly.

Here are the two boxes/issues that were pointed out on every single track of the release:

How do I fix that issue? I read and read over and over again and couldn’t find where I went wrong.

Thank you very much for your attention!!

1 Like

Hello there!

OK, let’s see if I can help you.
For the 1st point, since you checked “The lyricist is no longer known” if you now check the box next to problem “1” it should do the trick.
As for the 2nd point, in the “Contributors” part of your track you need to only write down legal names of people (if you didn’t already). After that, check the box next to problem “2”.
Once all of that is done, you should be able to send it again to the Quality team to check.

2 Likes

Alright! I’ll try it then.
Thank you.

1 Like

Tell me if this works! If not, I’ll tag someone from iMusician team.

1 Like

Hi there. It didn’t. It still looks like it’s invalid. I don’t think I changed what they wanted, cause they’re not
allowing me to submit again. As seen in the picture below, the send/submit button in grayish not letting me click on it.

I don’t know what’s wrong. I’ve checked both boxes and it’s still grayish not allowing me to proceed.

Hi again, thanks for the screenshots!
Did you make the changes on all 3 tracks?

If so and it still didn’t work, I’m gonna ask @Melani or @Maurizio to come and take a look!

1 Like

Yeah, I made sure I applied the corrections on every track by the same standards. So I believe they’ll probably have to help me a bit with that.
Cause I have no idea what to do.

Thanks for your attention!

1 Like

Hello @Lucas1, thanks for your patience.

I checked into your releases and there are some issues:

• 4066218839739: our quality team has found out that the performers are included wrongly. You entered as every member is a programmer. You would need to enter other instruments if the performers have used them.
  • 4066218839715 I see you entered the metadata, our quality team will check them again. If the status will change into In delivery, then the release has been accepted!

Taking the opportunity to let you know that we are making summer promo for our artists on a FREE plan, you can save over 30% upgrading to one of our yearly plan and one of the benefit is that you could reach out to our email support through your dashboard! Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I understood it clearly. Good to know the second one was accepted then.

Now, the first one (4066218839739) still had some pendency, I just corrected them. Would it be possible to check if they’re right and acceptable now?

I appreciate the attention.

Hey @Lucas1

Thank you for your feedback. @Melani will get back to you next week. There is no work at this time and on weekends.

Best regards,

1 Like

Ok then. Thank you very much!
Appreciate your attention!

3 Likes

Hi there! Just following up on this topic, since I’m a little
worried about fulfilling the set release dates.

Thank you very much for your attention!

1 Like

@Melani do you have some news for @Lucas1?

1 Like

Hello everyone!

@Lucas1 I am happy to inform you that they are both accepted and send to the shops! Just for your information @Lucas1 , you can check the status of your release on your dashboard and when it is “Enviado” it means that has been accepted from our side. :slight_smile:
Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your attention and clear information.

We appreciate it.

You too.

4 Likes