Feedback required, nothing in release issues

Hi
My release was supposed to be online last week. On the releases tab it says Feedback required, but Release issues are empy. Is there something I should do? Why is it not released yet? I wrote on helpdesk and got no anwser.

THX

Hello @kocjancic.matej,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for letting me know about the issue.

Your release is being delivered right now so it should be online within the next few hours.

I answered your message in the helpdesk and I stay at your disposal if you need me for anything else.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Exactly the same happened in my case. And it’s a little uncomfortable because I don’t know if it’s a mistake on my part.

Hello,

I have the same problem with my upcoming Release “Palm”. The Release Tab says “Feedback required”, but it doesn’t show me what information is required. I have already written an e-mail, but have not received a response.

-Update-

Today i got an E-Mail, and we fixed the Problem. Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello @Flo_LeBeau,

I see that your last release passed our quality checks and will be online on January 13th. Please let me know if there’s anything I’m missing :slight_smile:

Best,
Maurizio

hi there @cantheproducer,

I can see that you’ve just answered our email and sent a new artwork. We are on it right now.
My colleagues will get back to you in the next few minutes.

All the best,

Maurizio

1 Like

Hello @Maurizio . I hope you can help me as well. I am running into the exact same problem here. My album was set to release on January 7th, 2023. It says feedback required, but no other information or anywhere to click. Please advise.

@Juan could you also take a look into this as it seems to be recurring

Hi @andresdelatorre , first of all a warm welcome to our community :slight_smile:

And second, I will send you a DM in a minute, if you are so kind please reply to me with the email address that you use to sign in at iMusician so I can look into the issue for you.

Hello Juan,

My email address is [email address removed for security (and sent it to Juan as a DM)]

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!

@andresdelatorre thanks for the feedback. We found and addressed the issue with our legacy feedback request system. All affected releases will be fixed and display correct status of delivery shortly after this message. All new feedback request for not delivered releases will have an associated link to request in “Issue resolution” center in our app.

1 Like