Font issue + no picture to my profile on all platforms

Hello,

I have been talking with Ameli from your support team for several months but she seems to not solve the issue so that I would like to speak with a senior manager in order to find a solution to my problem.

To sum up, we release the first single of Quentin Slake, Twilight in January 2024.

Following this release, we realize that Quentin Slake’s font on all platforms was display in capital letters.

We then contact your support to modify the font to Quentin Slake and not QUENTIN SLAKE.

Ameli said to me that it couldn’t be change and that I add to take down my release and upload a new one with a new artist name with the right font. That is the reason why she added a NO upfront my old Quentin Slake’s name on your dashboard.

We execute what she said and re-upload the single with a new artist name written Quentin Slake and not QUENTIN SLAKE.

However, after the new reease, all platforms have still Quentin Slake in capital letters.

3 weeks ago, I alerted Melani about the issue and asked her to take action.
She said that she messaged all the platforms and that it will be sorted within 3 weeks.

Unfortunately, 3 weeks later, the problem is still not solve and my artist name is still written on all platforms in CAPITAL LETTERS. Cherry on the cake, my artist picture that I uploaded on Imusician is missing on all platforms and that is the cover of the single which appears instead.

I am releasing my first album in June, I am very upset about the poor quality of your service and have the feeling of being taken for a ride.

What should I do ? Tell me if Ameli has done something wrong. If needed you can delete my artist page from all platforms but I want to move on with a solution. I won’t be releasing my first album with all this problems.

I wait for the response from someone qualified.

Regards,

Quentin Offroy from Tchopes Music

2 Likes

Hello @Tchopes I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Maurizio and @Melani from iMusician support management to verify this releasing problems

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music doing the same steps like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

3 Likes

Hey @Tchopes, we are taking care of your issue via email. Please let’s be consistent using one channel of communication. Closing this one and getting back to you via email!
No worries, your issue is being handled! :slight_smile:

3 Likes