Forgot Apple Music Platform when setting my release

Hi, sorry but I forgot to check “Apple Music” when setting up our release EAN 4066218919981.
Payment done, in verification step.

Is it possible for you to add this platform ?

No hurry, release is set to 29 november.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @NextToTheFridge , let’s ask @Carlos if he can take a look at this :v:

1 Like

Done

Thanks for so quick answer

1 Like

Hey @NextToTheFridge,

Your release cannot be delivered to Apple because you haven’t provided the full legal names of the performers and their respective instrumental roles for each tracks (mandatory for distribution to Apple Music). Also, the artwork you have provided is not matching Apple’s stylistic standards as it is way to blurry/pixelated.

Please provide the performers names and a new valid artwork via a WeTransfer download link (as soon as possible ideally if you don’t want to delay your release).

Until then, the release is placed on hold.

Best,

1 Like

Great, thanks for explanations and sorry for my mistakes! I’ll manage this tonight and you’ll have the link right here tonight.

Thanks for such quick answer.

PS: actually I’m french but I have no pb with English so use the language you prefer to communicate with me :wink:

2 Likes

@Carlos

All apologies answering so late but we had issues creating the new artwok.
Anyway, please find here the new artwork with information of performers names and roles.

No pb delaying the release considering the issues.

Regards.

1 Like

Hey @NextToTheFridge,

1. The artwork you have provided cannot be used, as the dimensions are not correct. Your image must be min. 3000 x 3000 pixels wide.

1. I’ve added the performers.

Please provide us a valid artwork so we can proceed to the delivery of your release.

Best,

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the mistakes.
Here is the artwork with the valid dimensions : WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Hope this will be OK this time…

Regards

2 Likes

Hello @NextToTheFridge

Thanks for the artwork.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @NextToTheFridge,

Unfortunately not… Your artwork needs to be in square format (min. 3000 x 3000 pixels) but the file you’ve provided is not:

2 Likes

@Carlos I’m so sorry, I really though it was min 3000x3000 but I didn’t see the square format was mandatory…

Now, it’s OK here ==> WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

1 Like

Thanks @NextToTheFridge,

I’ve changed the artwork and forwarded your release to our team. If all is in order it will be delivered and uploaded by the shops within 2-3 days, otherwise we’ll get back to you if other modifications need to be brought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re great, thanks

3 Likes

@NextToTheFridge, my pleasure :slight_smile:

2 Likes