Hello @Melani I have added the changes, waiting for you to do the updates and send them to the online stores

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello @AlmightyBillionaire, I will now inform you again about our work procedure, so that we can cooperate in the best way.

As you are on an AMPLIFY+ plan, you are entitled to have support via email. We are already working on your inquiries via email, therefore we kindly ask you to respect our work procedures and timing. Please note that we have tons of customers besides you and therefore we use the rule of chronological order, so that everyone has the same priority according to timing. We are not making any prioritization, besides the choice of the subscription plans that offer different support channels. Therefore, once again, I kindly ask you to respect our timing and, especially, our work procedures. We understand that your inquiries are important, as are others’, and we do our best to address them in a timely manner.

Now, I am closing this conversation and you will be receiving answers from our side.