Hello world! Hello musicians!

I am JF, a multi-talented artist. Some of you may have already heard of me thanks to Scandal, the crazy and Machiavellian duo that caused a sensation in the 90s, discovered in Belgium by Marc Moulin and Jean-Pierre Hautier.

Over the years, I had the chance to collaborate with renowned artists such as Michel Puissant, john litton baroï, les Cousines, Arielle Dombasle and Dieudonné Kabongo.

I have also won several prestigious competitions, including “Pour la Gloire” from the RTBF, the Biennial of French Song in Brussels, “l’Air du temps” in Liège and “Belle à chanter” in Mons.

If you want to discover my music, I invite you to listen to my discography, which includes solo projects such as “The Witness” (album), “Blue” (solo piano EP) and “The Project” (EP). I have also contributed to albums such as “Gratitude” by Lara Palmer and the Indian Runners and “Arielle Dombasle by ERA”.

If you are curious, you can listen to my music on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1dS3BNvTRMg3TlN8oFGqZH?si=pkxfXdo4SkGE6rn8qC9DvA

I hope you enjoy my work and I look forward to chatting with all of you and maybe collaborating together!

See you soon,

JF"

5 Likes