Help me please. Another artist with same name as my new single

My new single has been distributed / released as another artist with the same name as me ‘Alex Morgan’ on all music platforms including iTunes Store. Can this be fixed and put right?

1 Like

Hello @Morgzz92 :slight_smile:

Thank you for your message, we’re sorry to hear that the release was assigned to the wrong artist page. Don’t worry though, we can ask the platforms to fix this.

To do so, please send us for each platform where you encounter this problem. :

1. The link of your release;
  2. The link to the wrong artist profile;
  3. The link to your artist profile (write “create a new page” if you don’t already have one).
2 Likes

Inside Your Heart - Single by Alex Morgan iTunes Store

1 Like

Thanks! @Morgzz92

@Melani or @Carlos will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

@Morgzz92, could you please specifiy whether you already have an artist profile on these platforms (if so, please share the corresponding links) or if we need to ask the shops to create new ones ?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi. I don’t think I have an artist profile on any music platforms for ‘Alex Morgan’. I have an artist profile for another name AEM. But this is the first song I’ve released under Alex Morgan. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Morgzz92, I am sending a request to Spotify and Apple Music to create a new artist profile for you. Concerning Youtube Music, there is no option to create an artist profile but it is Youtube itself to create an Artist-Topic channel with time.

4 Likes

Hi @Morgzz92, please note that this will take up to 3 weeks. Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

3 Likes