Hola! quiero migrar mi catalogo musical a iMusician desde una distribuidora que ya es cliente de iMusician

Hola! Quiero migrar mi catálogo musical a iMusician. Mi situación es la siguiente: mis canciones fueron distribuidas por iMusician a través de un cliente al cual contraté el servicio. El motivo por el que quiero hacer este paso, fundamentalmente es porque hace varias semanas que no puedo comunicarme con ellos. Mi nombre artistico es “JAM - José Massa”. Sé que mis canciones fueron brindadas a las tiendas por iMusician ya que en Youtube aparece la inscripción que lo indica “Provided to YouTube by iMusician Digital AG”. Quisiera saber mediante qué procedimiento actuar para pasarme directamente a iMusician, ya que mi distribuidora no me responde. De este modo, no puedo solicitarles que retiren mis canciones de las plataformas de música. Me gustaría contactarme con algún equipo especializado para hacer este proceso. Cuento con los códigos ISRC, las portadas y por supuesto, los tracks originales. Alguien podría ayudarme? Muchas Gracias!

1 Like

Hi @JAM-josemassa , thanks for this message, I’m asking @Carlos and @Melani from the Team if they can help you with your request :v:

3 Likes

Hey @JAM-josemassa,

Unfortunately, we can only take action on releases that have been distributed by us. The part of your catalogue that was distributed by another service needs to be taken down by said distributor first, before you can re-distribute it with us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK, thank you very much for your help. I can’t contact the company that has distributed my songs. I don’t know how else I can remove the songs from the platforms. The distributor is called Herencia Music. I tried to contact them via email, informally via Instagram messaging and also by phone. But he doesn’t respond. Since they have put my songs through iMusician I thought that maybe do this process directly with iMusician, since this would imply that heredity music asks iMusician to remove the songs and then they will be placed again by iMusician. Couldn’t it be done this way? [this text has been translated from Spanish by Google.] greetings and thank you very much for your attention :blush:

1 Like

Hey @JAM-josemassa, I’m afraid that we cannot takedown music from an account unless it’s the account’s holder that makes the request. I’m really sorry to hear that you cannot get in contact with the company that distributed your music, but unless they reach out to us directly to ask for the takedown, there is nothing we can do on that level :confused:

3 Likes