How do i change the album cover of my release?

Hi i want to change the album cover of my release but i don’t know who to ask for it. Anyone here can help me?

Thanks in advance,

JP

1 Like

Hi @juanp

Thank you for your message. Someone from the iMusician Team will get back to you shortly, and take care of your request. Please be patient :v:

@Carlos @Fabiola can you help here? Thanks!

Go the distribution u using and delete the song thn reuploadit

Er muss den Release nicht löschen und erneut hochladen, nur um das Cover zu ändern. Der Support kann auch so nachträglich das Cover ändern.

Hello @juanp,

If you want to change the artwork of your release, there are two things to keep in mind :

1. If your release has already been delivered, modifications are only possible if you’re on the AMPLIFY+ plan. You’ll find more information here : What if I need to correct something after my release was delivered? | iMusician

2. If your order is still open, you can simply open your release by clicking on “Continue” and change the artwork at the second step “Release”

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Carlos. I have another question now though.

I payed the amplify suscription yesterday hoping to modify my realease from that subscription. Is there any possibility to revert the subscription I bought and change to the amplify+ version (paying of course the extra amount of the difference)

Thanks in advance,

Jp

Hello @juanp it’s actually a bank holiday today so the staff isn’t working.
Until they get back I’ll try to answer: what happens if you go to your iMusician account and select the Amplify+ subscription?
I believe you can upgrade your current subscription, I just don’t know when the upgrade will take place (I imagine it would either replace immediately your current one, or take place the next month).

1 Like

I belive you can upgrade your subscription form one above, but you have any kind of discount if you upgrade it instead of upgrading it from the free version? At least in my main page of imusician the price its the same.

Thanks in advance,

JP

hey @juanp, please have a look at this article that explains everything regarding upgrading/downgrading your subscription : How to upgrade/downgrade my iMusician subscription? | iMusician