How long does it take to get a payment?

When will I receive my royalties? I request withdrawal from December 13, 2022

@ThomasMLindquist
That seems unusual - maybe @Carlos can check that out with you?

1 Like

Thanks you. It is still showing "pending " status

Does it usually take 30 days?

Hello JJ-JJ

So it take whole 30 days to receive withdraw i request with 4th January so then 4 days left to complete the request

can you tell me which currency you pay withdraw , mine showing Euro currency

1 Like

Hello @Muhip42, yes it usually takes up to 30 days, as explained here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lifesuck the withdrawal is made according to the currency set on your iMusician account

1 Like

@ThomasMLindquist I have contacted you in PM so we can look at this together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi when I will receive my payment ? Ordrered the 4 january

Hello @Thomasfey, I have already answered to this here :slight_smile:

I have made withdrawal 2 times, 1st time on Dec 13 2022, 2nd time on Jan 4 2023, but now I still have not received , please check and pay me, thank you !

Hey @MikeDeSantis, regarding the payout you requested on 04.01.2023, it’s still within the 30 days, so it’s normal so far.

Regarding the one requested on 13.12.2022, I’ve sent you a DM so we look at this in more detail :slight_smile:

Hey @lifesuck, since it‘s Feb 04 now, did you recieve your payment ?

No it still pending

hello Carlos

i request withdraw 4th January now it 4th february still not got payment

it showing pending status

i still didn’t receive withdrawal it over 30 days now hello anybody from support people

Hi! I send 1st withdraw request on December 13, 2022 and 2st on January 4, 2023.
So far, I still haven’t received my royalties!
Until today,It still showing pending status

same Man I also did with 4th January now 6 February it withdraw request still pending

Hey @GeneDMotley and @lifesuck, I’ve contacted both of you in private so we can take a closer look at this.

Hello carlos I did fill out the detail in private