How long does it take to get a payment?

Hey,
I ordered a payment into my paypal account on 16.01.2023. There is still no update about it.
Is it normal for a payment to take 15 days?
Pls help

1 Like

Hey,
I ordered a payment into my paypal account on 16.01.2023. There is still no update about it.
Is it normal for a payment to take 15 days?
Pls help

I know withdraw request to complete in 30 days I send withdraw request 04 Jan 2023 request showing pending status past two weeks

how many days more require to complete and tell me which currency payment get Paid It showing Euro

Please reply

Thank you

Hey @Muhip42 @lifesuck
It can take up to 30 days.

When will I receive my royalties? I request withdrawal from December 13, 2022

@ThomasMLindquist
That seems unusual - maybe @Carlos can check that out with you?

1 Like

Thanks you. It is still showing "pending " status

Does it usually take 30 days?

Hello JJ-JJ

So it take whole 30 days to receive withdraw i request with 4th January so then 4 days left to complete the request

can you tell me which currency you pay withdraw , mine showing Euro currency

1 Like

Hello @Muhip42, yes it usually takes up to 30 days, as explained here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lifesuck the withdrawal is made according to the currency set on your iMusician account

1 Like

@ThomasMLindquist I have contacted you in PM so we can look at this together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi when I will receive my payment ? Ordrered the 4 january

Hello @Thomasfey, I have already answered to this here :slight_smile:

I have made withdrawal 2 times, 1st time on Dec 13 2022, 2nd time on Jan 4 2023, but now I still have not received , please check and pay me, thank you !

Hey @MikeDeSantis, regarding the payout you requested on 04.01.2023, it’s still within the 30 days, so it’s normal so far.

Regarding the one requested on 13.12.2022, I’ve sent you a DM so we look at this in more detail :slight_smile:

Hey @lifesuck, since it‘s Feb 04 now, did you recieve your payment ?

No it still pending

hello Carlos

i request withdraw 4th January now it 4th february still not got payment

it showing pending status

i still didn’t receive withdrawal it over 30 days now hello anybody from support people