How long does it take to get a payment?

Hi! I send 1st withdraw request on December 13, 2022 and 2st on January 4, 2023.
So far, I still haven’t received my royalties!
Until today,It still showing pending status

same Man I also did with 4th January now 6 February it withdraw request still pending

Hey @GeneDMotley and @lifesuck, I’ve contacted both of you in private so we can take a closer look at this.

Hello carlos I did fill out the detail in private

@lifesuck thanks for letting me know, someone from our support team will reach out once your request has arrived into our inbox :slight_smile:

Ok i wait . your fiance people on purpose not sending withdraw even every bank detail is correct

this is not good in my point of views , even withdraw time frame 30 days which is alot of time

i need money very urgent i borrow money from my relative i tell them i pay you back when get paid from that withdraw

@lifesuck what do you mean „on purpose“? Whats the issue?

on purpose mean if they send payment via wire transfer then i received payment at my bank

Issue is they don’t care about it , they paid in 30 days which is alot of days

I am very frustrated where i borrow money they want it back

They still does nothing

1 Like

I ordered the payment via paypal, on Jan 16. i dont think it is usual that it takes up to 30 days. But lets see…

@Muhip42 - the 30 days delay is normal and mentionned in our FAQ as I already mentionned here.

@lifesuck - No, in no case this delay is because we “don’t care about it”. It’s simply how the accouting operations have been set up. As I already told you here, someone from our team will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Imusician team,

Pls kindly tell us when will we received royaties for the month Dec’22, It’s a little bit later than usually.

Thanks.

Noriko

I requested on 14-Dec-22, when will I receive payment ?

i got response via email on 9th feb so i am waiting

Your payout is still being processed by our accounting team due to some additional confirmation that must be checked before completing it.

Please allow 14 days for the payout to be processed

I requested on 14-Dec-22, when will I receive payment ?

Hi JJ,

I received royalties 3 times, and the last time I requested on 14-Dec-22, when will I receive payment ?

Thanks

@thuyxuan44685 how long did it take with the other 3 payouts to be complete?

The first time you have to wait 3 months and the after that monthly payment. But in Jan’23 I received nothing until now, at least 13 days later than usual.

@thuyxuan44685 - I’ve contacted you in PM regarding your payout request :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know withdraw request to complete in 30 days. it’s been 60 days since I requested my withdrawal, I still haven’t received any payment, Please help?

1 Like

I know withdraw request to complete in 30 days. it’s been 60 days since I requested my withdrawal, I still haven’t received any payment, Please help?