How to Get Playlisted on IDAGIO and Classical Music Apps and Playlists

Hi,

My track is on IDAGIO and Apple Music Classical, and i was wondering how i could get my Classical Contemporary piece playlisted on those Platforms.

Thanks, Nicolas.

1 Like

Hello @CSP

Thanks for your message.

@Melani or @Carlos will get back to you shortly.

You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @CSP, thanks for your question! Our team is going to look into this and I’ll get back to you later this week once we have a bit more info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @CSP,

So, unfortunately there isn’t a way for you to pitch your tracks directly to the editorial playlists.

However, we offer Editorial playlist pitching (available only with AMPLIFY+). This means that, whenever you submit a new release, our Quality Assurance team will select their favourite releases and submit a pitch proposal to the editorial playlists of relevant shops. This can be done for IDAGIO, Apple Music Classical and Qobuz as well, so if our team picks up one of your releases, it will be submitted to their editorial playlists :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Carlos !

So, if i understand correctly, the decision is arbitrary… So, what can we do to get our release playlisted?

1 Like

Of course! All playlist placements are based on the curators tastes, so in any case it’s an arbitrary decision :wink:

You simply have to keep on distributing your music and if one of your tunes catches our team’s attention, they’ll take care of it for you (as I told you, there is no way for you to submit it directly) :+1:

2 Likes